In order to receive an Advisor Assignment you must fill out a Major/Minor declaration form located in the CS department's main office. Once the application is completed you must return it to the department office manager. At that point you will be assigned an advisor. You may see who your advisor is by logging in to your My WSU Portal and clicking on the Students link.

Contact Us