Scholarships are awarded to students for being oustanding in one way or another. Here are some of the scholarships available to CS students:
Cichanowski Family Scholarship in Computer Science qualifications
- Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time and in good standing at Winona State University, on the Winona campus (minimum of 12 credits per semester, Fall and Spring).
- Each recipient must be declared Computer Science major who has taken at least 4 core program courses from WSU on the Winona campus, and must be enrolled in at least 2 Winona campus computer science classes.
- Each recipient must be junior or senior status.
- Each recipient must have a major GPA of 2.85 or higher.
- The awarding of this scholarship is automatic. All eligible students will receive it each semester. Students do not need to apply.
Cichanowski-Logelin and Buhler Memorial Scholarships in Computer Science qualifications
- Each recipient must be an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Winona State University.
- Each recipient must be classified as a junior or senior and be in good standing at Winona State University with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 = A).
- Each recipient must be a declared major in Winona State University’s Computer Science program.
- Students apply for this scholarship during Spring semester for the following academic year.
To apply for any of the above scholarships, you must be a student with a starid and password to access the Winona State University student resources.