The CS website was developed by students in the Computer Science Department at Winona State University.
- Lead project managers for the website were Erika Jensen, Evan Kvidera and Blake Zafft
- Lead designers were Zach Spanton, Uzma Ghazanfar and Molly Moy.
- Lead content editors were Sarah VanDuine and Sarah Carew.
- Lead developers were Ross Krueger, Nathan Anderson, Joe Schlueter and Brad Hennes.
- The programming and usability testing teams also included Justin Bergeron, Catelyn Holm,
Addison Jennes, Hannah Nuur, Casey Schuldt, Keaton Von Arx, Hannah Lebakken, Tad Dolplay,
Huey Jean Leow, and Paul Ostebee.
The work was done as part of the CS 344 classes in Fall 2016 and the CS 444 class in Spring 2017,
under the direction of Professor Joan Francioni.